Wednesday 16 March 2011

Ooooh!

Hi Guys,

WELCOME! ....well its just me at the moment .... but hey...hello me!
starting my own blog now thought i may as well as ive got so much going on right now----why not share it hey!
got my brand new website launching very very soon! and need everyone to know about it....:)

also starting some training this week for a brand new challenge i have set myself...called hellweekPT its in Ireland and is an intense 4 hour endurance challenge which pushes your physical and mental strength and determination...the traing is gunna be TOUGH! - includes cold showers and baths FULLY CLOTHED! hmmmm!
This will all be in aid of the charity BEAT - for eating disorders, which is very close to my heart and would love to raise lots of money to help people.

ill be posting my youtube videos and links etc in the run up to the event etc and also BEHIND THE SCENCE SAUCYNESS for my website!!!


STAY TUNED.....BIG LOVE

MWAH!!! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment