Friday 18 March 2011

red nose day!...

good evening all,

will be watching red nose day tonight - and give a nice little donation, do my bit for charity and all that !

had a chilled day today trained my PT client this morning bit of a tragedy when his aciliis tendon went ping!....cold pea's to the rescue!
i soooo want to get back in the fitness industry i miss it loads im going to try and get a part time job in a gym just for fun....but im still staying in the modelling industry also ive got loads planned and i do love the randomness of it!...you havent seen the half of me yet mr industry!
other than that been training myself - getting my squat on and some kettlebell training - will be starting my strength training beggining of april for my hellweekPT - need to get some arms mine are a skinny mess.

off to essex tomorrow for a full days naughtness shooting in a lush studio should be super duper ;)
anyway hope everyones had a fab day...

peace

Ninz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment