Wednesday 30 March 2011

what a week!

Hello!

welcome to my abandoned blog...things have been rather hectic the last week and dont show signs of slowing down!
was overloaded with work last week all over the place as im sure everyone gathered i went upto nottingham last weekend and had a bit of a pants time escpecially after being chucked by my ex the night before going so ended up going on my own ...then got fined by the police and chased and threatened by a chav...bad times LOL sorry to say it but nottingham is a hole. no offence to anyone who lives there im sure theres nice parts :P

SOOO did a mag shoot last sunday and a dancing shoot saturday whist i was there...i wish id filmed it - I CANNOT DANCE. think american pie geezer with the webcam - thats me right there.

also started a bit of my HellweekPT training last week managed it ok actually surprisingly i will be fousing on it a lot more when i can get a bit of stability in my work scedule....

so yeh thats me! got some new images ill be putting up a few today also old and new ones sparkle up the page a bit!

Peace,

Ninz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment